All purchases will form part of a contract between the purchaser and All Over Foods ltd t/a The Scottish Store.
2. Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction to the Courts of Scotland.
3. Shipping Information
- We will despatch all orders to the delivery address provided by the purchaser. We will not be held responsible in any way if an incorrect postcode or delivery address is given by the purchaser. We will not refund postage or pay compensation for any goods as a result of an incorrect address.
- We strongly recommend that the customer provides the email address and a local contact telephone number, preferably a mobile number, for the recipient at the time the order is placed.
- It is the responsibility of the sender and the recipient to contact the courier and customs with any clearance delays and address queries. It is always best that you provide a realistic delivery date and we will endeavour to delivery it as close as possible to that date. This may not be possible during our busy periods in December and January. If you do not provide this information we will deliver your order as soon as we have the item in stock and will email when your order has been despatched. At that point you are responsible for accepting delivery of your order.
- We will not be responsible for perishable items being delivered late which results in the goods being out of date. We reserve the right to despatch our haggis frozen during warmer weather, we will add a note in the chilled box notifying you of this and will also advise you of the eat by date. We will not refund any perishable goods after a delivery attempt has been made.
- If you have rearranged a delivery date with our courier, we will not be held responsible for any damage done to the packaging or if the delay has made the contents go out of date.
4. Customer Complaints
We will respond to all complaints within two working days.
5. Quality of Goods
MacSween haggis & All Fresh Foods is despatched in insulated boxes to guarantee freshness. We guarantee that all of our products are of the highest quality and comply with EU legislation standards.
6. Force Majeure
- We will make every reasonable effort to meet any quoted or despatch date.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage due to delays or failure to ship resulting from any cause beyond its control, such as unforeseen weather conditions, compliance with laws or regulations, acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, judicial action, delay in transportation, embargoes, labour disputes, wars or riots.
7. Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible customer service.
- We will not e-mail you again unless you have given us your consent. The type of information that we collect about you includes Your Name, Address, contact number, email address, debit//credit card information.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your permission.
8. Stock Levels
We reserve the right to send you the equivalent weight of haggis if none of the advertised weights are in stock.
9. International Deliveries (outside the UK and EU)
Please note due to Brexit regulations we can’t deliver out with the UK Mainland.
- We can despatch all of our products, with the exception of our natural skinned haggis, to worldwide destinations, except the USA.
- There are some restrictions in alcohol to some countries. We can ship virtually all other non haggis produce to the USA however.
- We will not be responsible for delays caused by Customs clearance and will not refund the cost of the produce or the shipping costs if the order is held or delayed by Customs.
- Please note that in some cases the recipient may be charged by local Customs for taking delivery of the produce. We will not be in any way responsible for local taxation or Customs charges.
- Please do not place an order if you have any doubt.
- Please note that if your order is held or delayed by Customs the customer is responsible for communicating with them and our couriers to release it.
10. Returned Goods/Refund
- If you request a refund, we will happily provide one but we must be in possession of returned goods before we refund you.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of return postage or they can pay us in advance for it and we can arrange for the goods to returned to us.
- If there is any damage to any products customers must provide photographic evidence of it within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel.
11. Unforeseen Weather Conditions
- We always despatch all orders in accordance with customer's instructions.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of goods which have been held up by bad weather.
- We will not refund goods or shipping charges for such delays. By accepting our terms and conditions at the checkout, you are strictly bound by this clause.
12. Orders for Chieftain/Ceremonial Haggis
Please also note that we keep plenty of these in stock in December and January, but allow 3 extra days for shipping throughout the rest of the year as they have to be made to order.
13. Stock Levels
We reserve the right to substitute hamper contents, but will always endeavour to supply a similar item to the same or greater value than the produce being substituted.
14.1. AGE OF CONSENT
By placing an order and agreeing to our terms and conditions the buyer declares that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods and/or Services. Items containing alcohol can only be ordered by and delivered to those aged 18 or over and must not be purchased for onward supply to persons under 18 (UK).
14.2 If the Supplier discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods and/or Services, the Supplier shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.