EU Delivery Update
- Please note due to Brexit regulations we can’t deliver out with the UK Mainland.
UK Delivery starts from just £8.99
Delivery Time Cost & Delivery Area
- Mainland UK*- Please Give 1-3 days - From £9.99
- Mainland UK* - Pre-12.30 Next Working Day - From £12.99
- Mainland UK* - Saturday - From £19.99
- Scottish Highlands*- 1-3 days -From £19.99
- Northern Ireland* - 1-3 Days - £23.99
- Scottish Islands - 3 Days - £19.99
- Isle Of Wight* - 1 Day - £22.99
- Excluding bank holidays
- Our courier classes some postcodes as being in remote areas and sadly surcharge us – which we have to pass on to the customer.
- If your delivery address is any of the following postcodes, transit speed is 2-3 days and rates start at £18.00.
- Aberdeen AB31 – AB35 & Aberdeen AB41 – AB54
- Northern Highlands AB36 – AB38 & AB55 – AB56
- Northern Highlands KW0 – KW14
- Northern Highlands HS1 – HS9 & IV1 – IV63
- Argyll FK17 – FK21
- Arran KA27 & Argyll KA28
- Orkney & Shetland KW15 – KW17
- Argyll PA20 – PA78
- Argyll PH30 – PH31, PH34 – PH44 & PH49 – PH50
- Dundee PH15 – PH18
- Orkney Shetland ZE1 – ZE3
- You must select the Scottish Highlands & Islands shipping option at the checkout or else your delivery will be delayed.
- Delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scilly Islands You must select the Offshore Islands delivery option at the checkout or else your delivery will be delayed.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland
- You must select the Northern Ireland shipping option at the checkout, if you select the UK mainland option your order will be delayed.
- We aim to despatch all orders placed before 7 am on the same day, subject to stock levels.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the working days for our couriers are Monday - Friday
- We use DPD Local & Uk Mail part of DHL for our UK mainland deliveries.
- 99% of them are delivered on the next working day - although we cannot guarantee this due to inclement weather and traffic issues.
- We offer a pre-noon service - but this service is only available to the UK mainland.
- We also offer a Saturday delivery service to the UK mainland.
- Allow at least two working days for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and other remote parts of the UK.
- Transit speeds vary greatly during Christmas and New Year holidays
- We can ship our tinned haggis to some worldwide destinations, our shopping cart has been set up to provide this information and the transit speed.
General Shipping Information
- You can place your order at any time of the year and select your delivery date at the checkout. There is a popup calendar where you can select your preferred delivery date.
- Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout and are based on the weight of your order.
- Please allow extra time during inclement weather.
- Always place your order as early as possible to avoid delays and disappointment!
- Please note that we send all our fresh food in insulated boxes.
- Our UK shipping rate from £8.99 which may seem expensive, but we must use a reputable and fast courier, which does not come cheap.
- We use a sturdy corrugated cardboard box that is foil wrapped and insulated with bubble wrap to keep your product cool in transit.
- The boxes are both leak-proof and durable.
- Specially designed gel ice packs are included with every delivery to keep it chilled.
- Our ice packs are constructed of a frozen water-based gel that keeps meat cold for up to 72 hours.
- When the ice melts, it solidifies into a gel, preventing the delivery from being wet.
- Not only are the materials used 100% safe for food packaging, but they are also reusable and, once you have finished with them, they are easy to dispose of.